Friday, February 6, 2009

God's Protection

Today we are praising the Lord for protecting my eight year old.  Yesterday,  I went to pick him up from school.  I had to park across the street because there were not any parking spaces close by.  I was running a bit late.  So when some spaces came available, I began to move my car closer. I was near a stop sign and Jack crossed the street and jumped up on the side rail of my car.  I don't know why....he is a boy..he doesn't understand how dangerous a car really is....whatever. His foot slipped and his foot got lodged under the tire of the car.  I hopped out of the car and screamed for help.  Many people ran to our rescue and tried to lift the car off of his foot.  One man climbed under the car and saw that we could back the car off of his leg.  It was amazing...an act of the Lord....Jack was totally fine. No major swelling or breaks.  God totally protected him. Of course all of the ambulance and fire trucks came, the police,etc.  We caused quite a stir. Everyone was so kind and so helpful.  God just provided in so many ways.  We give God all the glory and praise.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

oh how scary! I can't even imagine that. I am so glad he is ok and no broken bones! That is amazing. God is good all the time.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh Steph how scary! I am so glad that he is all right!

Jenn said...

Oh that gave me chills! I am so glad everyone is O.K. What A Mighty God We Serve!

luv_bn_gma said...

Praising God with you for the protection of your precious son and for God's provision for those dear people who came to your aide.

6 Happy Hearts said...

God is so good! I can't imagine how scared you were at the time. So happy to hear this testimony of God's protection!!!

Just Wedeminute said...

Oh how very scary! Praise God that he was not seriously hurt. His angels were protecting him!!!